The final few weeks of the core Future Agenda programme research activities are drawing near and we are very pleased to announce that the India events in July are all now being finalised. With many thanks to Alka, Anupam, Bhupendra, Rima and Shailaja for all the great support, we are planning 10 workshops plus a couple of dinners. The final few hosts and venues are being agreed at the moment so we will update on those next week, but for now here is a list of topics and locations for the core workshops:
- Future of Food (20th July)
- Future of Cities (21st July)
- Future of Energy (22nd July) – hosted by The Climate Group
- Future of Digital (24th July) – hosted by TCS
- Future of Health (28th July)
- TBC are Future of Education / Future of Wealth / Future of Retail
- Future of Education (29th July) hosted by the National Institute for Advanced Studies
- Future of Transport (30th July) hosted by Volvo India
- Future of Health (31st July) hosted by Ashoka India
More details will be shared soon plus news of an extra event in August on the Future of Trade.
Many thanks again to all hosts and participants for what will be a fantastic series of events adding lots of new insight into the Future Agenda mix.